Find a roofer in Pinehurst, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What season is best for a roof project?
No matter what season it is, you can call a roofing professional for roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a common time for roofing services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a professional. This means that winter could be a more convenient time to book.
A lot of roofing companies are slow during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more severe weather. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and slightly uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the normal price roofing contractors charge per square foot?
Roofing services can approximately $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Needless to say, the cost per square foot will differ with the products that are being used for your project.
What's the timeframe to replace a roof?
The amount of time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement is dependent on the size of your roof, but there are also many other things involved. The average residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so on average, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the weather report in Pinehurst, Georgia. Bad weather will put a halt on work and this is going to delay the project. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer will be able to come up with the hours for the project.
When is a roof inspection necessary?
The majority of roofing contractors recommend twice-yearly inspections for your roof since routine check-ups are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not having an inspection done, any warranty you have could be voided.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies near Pinehurst, Georgia
You can look to Thumbtack to simplify your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Pinehurst, Georgia. Our streamlined site gives you all the convenience you need, so you can look through various profiles and easily narrow down your options. We facilitate the vetting process by providing you access to detailed customer reviews, pricing information, experience, and more. Start your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement contractor on the app and find the right candidate for the job.
It's important to have a roof you can count on for your house throughout any season. For a secure home with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors through Thumbtack.
Do you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? Aside from leakage or other glaring problems, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- Leaking: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are a sign of a leaky roof. A good roofing contractor can make repairs as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and requires immediate attention. An established roof repair contractor can fix the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are built to allow snow and rain to stream through the valleys and into your gutters. When there are shingles missing or they've deteriorated, you could experience some leaks.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar or roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are cracked, in pieces, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs attention. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide first-rate repairs to prevent leaks from doing further damage.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with a hassle-free way to find the best companies for roofing repair and roofing replacement services. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is made easier through our app.