Find a roofer in Newton, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is a good time for booking a roof inspection?
Many roofing professionals suggest biannual roof inspections, and the reason why is because regular inspections are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to think about is, by not having a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be voided.
What is the typical price for roof replacement services from a roofing professional?
It’s difficult to pinpoint exactly how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are several things that will establish the overall cost. Commonly, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products being used. The price of your new roof will be factored by the products you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be tricky if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What is the expected price to fix my roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should contact a roofer.
Major repairs do require the attention of a roofer and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
Which is the ideal season to get your roof serviced?
Despite what season it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a common time for these services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a professional. This means that winter could be an easier time to schedule.
A lot of roofers are slow during the winter, but you could be dealing with more severe weather. And summer is similar to winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with the heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and rather uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies in Newton, GA
When you need to hire a roofing repair or roofing replacement company in Newton, GA, then our platform is your best resource. The roofing contractors featured on Thumbtack have the qualifications you need for the job at hand. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is implemented and that you get complete satisfaction on your roofing repairs.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is necessary so that their property remains in good condition. It’s smart to stay on top of repairs to avoid having to pay the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to reach out to a roofing repair or roofing replacement contractor, but listed below are some other things to take into account:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you know your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to contact a roofer to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and needs immediate attention. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are designed to allow snow and rain to stream through the valleys and into your gutters. When there aren't any shingles in place or they're falling apart, you could experience some leaks.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar you may want a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Shingles: Routing inspections of your shingles will let you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If a patch of them are very discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
No one should put up with a dilapidated roof when there are so many qualified contractors available to assist. With our user-friendly app, you can get the best roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Newton, GA. Find the perfect contractor for your property today.