Find a roofer in Molena, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the normal rate charged by roofers for a replacement project?
It’s hard to narrow down how much a replacement is going to come out to because there are several things that will determine the overall cost. Mostly, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the products used. The cost of your new roof will be factored by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be challenging if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
What is the approximate price range for repairing a rooftop?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted two ways: minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact a roofer.
Any repairs that are major call for experience and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
What is the average rate roofing experts charge per square foot?
Services for your roof can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Of course, how expensive it will be will change with the products that are being used for the job.
How long does it typically take to replace a roof?
The time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement is dependent on the size of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things to think about. The typical residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so usually, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you need to take into account is the projected weather in Molena, GA. Storms will make working conditions unpleasant and this is going to delay the project. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to complete.
The style of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofer can approximate the hours for the job.
Roofing Maintenance Companies in Molena, GA
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement platform that helps you connect with roofing maintenance professionals in Molena, GA. See what other customers have to say, communicate directly with the roofing replacement company you’re interested in, get an estimate, and more all from one convenient app.
It's essential to have a a structure over your head that you can count on at any time during the year. For a secure home with a roof designed to last, you can hire the best roofing maintenance contractors through Thumbtack.
Do you need roofing maintenance services? Aside from having leaks or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of your roof leaking. A good roofer can fix the issue right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Warps or Buckling: The boards that make your roof can end up warping or are bending over time.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Shingles: Routing inspections of your shingles will let you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If a patch of them are very discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a hassle-free way to hire the best contractors for roofing maintenance services. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is made easier with our app.