Find a roofer in McDonough, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
At which season should I book roofing services?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a common time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a professional. This means that waiting later in the year could be an easier time to schedule.
Many roofing contractors have more down time during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more erratic weather. And summer is similar to winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be putting up with high heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and rather uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
What is the average rate roofers charge per square foot?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the materials being used and the labor. Of course, the cost per square foot will change with the products that are being used for the job.
What is the usual duration for a roof replacement?
The amount of time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement will be based on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The average roof for a house is around 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so on average, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into account is the projected weather in McDonough, GA. Storms will put a halt on work and this is going to push out the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to complete.
The complexity of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofing contractor can approximate a timeline for the job.
At which point should I consider having a roof inspection conducted?
Many roofing contractors suggest twice-yearly inspections for your roof since regular inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not having an inspection done, any warranty you have could be voided.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies near McDonough, GA
When you need to hire a roofing repair or roofing replacement contractor in McDonough, GA, there's a convenient way to find them. The roofing contractors you'll discover on Thumbtack have the knowledge and experience you need for the job at hand. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the finest customer service is put in place and that you get total satisfaction on your roof replacement.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is needed so that their property remains in good condition. It’s best to keep on top of repairs in order to prevent the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Most of the time you'll know when you need to call in a roofing repair or roofing replacement contractor, but here are some other aspects to take into account:
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to call a roofer to come inspect it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get repairs immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can lead to serious problems. Professional roofing repairs will remediate the problem and avoid a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Contact a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or damaged flashing to avoid leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by a professional. Regular maintenance services will help you address problems like this and prevent leaks.
It's unnecessary to deal with a damaged roof when there are so many licensed roofers available to assist. With our user-friendly app, you can get the finest roofing maintenance services in McDonough, GA. Get the roofing maintenance services you need for your property right away.