Find a roofer in Lincolnton, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How long does it take to restore a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer is dependent on the size of your roof, but there are also many other things involved. The average roof for a residential property is around 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in Lincolnton, GA. Storms will put a damper on work and this is going to push out the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to complete.
The layout of your roof is an important thing that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofer can approximate the hours for the project.
What is the correct time to request a roof inspection?
Most roofers recommend biannual inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because regular check-ups are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not having an inspection done, any warranty you have could be voided.
What is the normal price charged by roofers for a replacement job?
It’s challenging to come up with an exact amount on how much a replacement is going to come out to because there are a few things that will influence the overall cost. Generally, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products being used. The cost of your new roof will be calculated by the products you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What should I estimate to fix my roof?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact an expert.
Major repairs do require the attention of a roofer and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies near Lincolnton, GA
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management platform that helps you hire roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors in Lincolnton, GA. See what experiences other customers have had, talk directly with the roofing repair contractor want to hire, get an estimate, and more all from one easy-to-use app.
Our platform also puts together a wealth of information to help you before you start sifting through our network of vetted roofing contractors.
Do you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? Apart from having leaks or other glaring problems, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good choice.
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years, so if you know your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofer to come check it out.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and requires immediate attention. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters in addition to examining your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar or roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are cracked, in pieces, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs to be looked at. A roof inspection will identify damaged shingles and provide first-rate repairs to prevent leaks from doing more damage.
No one should put up with a run-down roof when there are so many professional contractors available to help. With our easy-to-use app, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Lincolnton, GA. Find the perfect contractor for your house now.