Find a roofer in Leslie, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the normal period of time to rebuild a roof?
The time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement will be based on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also many other things to think about. The typical residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will make working conditions unpleasant and this can really delay the project. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to complete.
The complexity of your roof is an important thing that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofer can estimate the hours for the job.
At which point should I think about having an inspection for my roof?
Most roofers recommend twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because regular inspections are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to think about is, by not having an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
What is the normal cost of replacement services from a roofing contractor?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are several things that will determine the total cost. Mostly, a new roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be calculated by the products you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be tricky if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
What is the expected price to fix my roof?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted into two categories: major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Major repairs call for the attention of a professional and they are going to cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors near Leslie, GA
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement site that helps you hire roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors in Leslie, GA. See what experiences other customers have had, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance company want to hire, schedule an appointment, and pay all from one convenient app.
It's essential to have a a structure over your head that you can depend on at any time during the year. For a secure home with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors through Thumbtack.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to get in touch with a roofing replacement or roofing repair professional, but here are some other things about your roof to take into consideration:
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of a leaky roof. A professional roofer can make repairs right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get repairs at once if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can cause serious issues. Roofing repairs done by a professional will remediate the problem and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters while examining your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify damaged shingles and provide top-notch repairs to prevent leaks from causing more damage.
Find a company that can make your roofing repair and roofing replacement a streamlined process. Once you’ve found the contractor you want, it’s just a matter of getting your quote and booking an appointment to get your roof in order.