Find a roofer in Lenox, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When should I plan to get roofing services performed?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a good time for these services, it can be a challenge to book time with a roofer. This means that waiting later in the year could be an easier time for services.
Many roofing contractors have more down time during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of severe weather conditions. And summer has the same issue as winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with the heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and partially unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
What should I expect to pay per square foot for a roofer's services?
Roofing services can approximately $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the roofing products and the labor. Needless to say, the overall cost will change with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the estimated time needed for constructing a new roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer is dependent on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things involved. The average residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the weather report in your area. Bad weather will make working conditions less than ideal and this can really stall the project. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to complete.
The complexity of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofer is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofer will be able to estimate a timeline for the project.
Which time is best to set up a roof inspection?
The majority of roofers suggest biannual inspections for your roof since routine inspections have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to consider is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors in Lenox, Georgia
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management platform that helps you find roofing replacement and roofing repair professionals in Lenox, Georgia. See what experiences other people have had, communicate directly with the roofing replacement contractor you’re interested in, schedule an appointment, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
Our app also collects useful data to help you prior to browsing through our network of licensed roofing professionals.
Are you looking for roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Apart from leakage or other obvious problems, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a wise choice.
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years, so if you know your roof has been around for longer, you may want to contact a roofer to come take a look at it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and requires attention at once. An established roof repair contractor can fix the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is designed to let snow and rain stream through the valleys downward to your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they've deteriorated, you could experience some leaks.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Contact a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or faulty flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected will let you know if they need to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
No one should put up with a dilapidated roof when there are so many qualified roofers ready to assist. With our user-friendly app, you can get quality roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Lenox, Georgia. Find the perfect contractor for your house now.