Find a roofer in Lakeland, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Georgia // Lakeland
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What's the estimated time required for building a replacement roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer will be based on the size of your roof, however, there are also many other things to think about. The average roof for a house is about 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so generally speaking, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you should take into account is the weather report in your area. Storms will put a stop to work and this is going to postpone the project. If a storm is supposed to take place during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to get done.
The layout of your roof is another factor that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofer will be able to come up with a timeline for the project.
When is the best time to arrange for my roof evaluated?
Many roofing contractors advise getting twice-yearly inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because regular check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not getting an inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
What is the standard price charged by roofers for a replacement project?
It’s hard to narrow down how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are several things that will establish the overall cost. Mostly, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials being used. The price of your new roof will be calculated by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more intricate since you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing specialist can be of assistance. They’ll be able to figure out the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the price of your roof.
How much is a contractor's rate to maintain the roof?
In relation to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major call for experience and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors near Lakeland, GA
If you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Lakeland, GA, there's no easier way to find them. The roofing contractors featured on our site have the qualifications you’re searching for. You can find the right candidate who takes the effort to make sure that the best customer service is implemented and that you get total satisfaction on your roofing repairs.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is needed so that their property stays in a favorable condition. It’s best to keep on top of repairs to avoid having to pay an expensive roof replacement.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to call in a roofing repair or roofing replacement company, but here are some other things about your roof to take into consideration:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are indicative of your roof leaking. A professional roofing contractor can make repairs right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a contractor immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can lead to worse issues. Roofing repairs done by an expert will remediate the problem and avoid replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and prevent water. Contact a roofing maintenance company to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid water leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide first-rate repairs to avoid leaks from doing more damage.
Hire a contractor who can make your roofing repair and roofing replacement an easy process. Once you’ve found the company you want, it’s just a matter of requesting a quote and scheduling an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.