Find a roofer in Gordon, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What's the timeframe for a roofer to replace a roof?
The amount of time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement is dependent on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors involved. The average residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the weather forecast in your area. Bad weather will make working conditions unpleasant and this can really postpone the project. If bad weather is expected to happen during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to finish.
The style of your roof is an important thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing specialist will be able to estimate the hours for the job.
At what moment should I think about having an inspection done for my roof?
The majority of roofing contractors recommend twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine inspections are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to think about is, by not having a roofing inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
What is the usual price for roof replacement services from a roofer?
It’s challenging to come up with an exact amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are a few factors that will determine the total cost. Usually, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the job and the products being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be determined by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be challenging if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
How much is a roofer's rate to fix the roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact a roofer.
Any repairs that are major do require specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies in Gordon, GA
You can count on Thumbtack to make your search for roofing maintenance services easy in Gordon, GA. Our user-friendly app gives you all the convenience you need, so you can look through dozens of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We facilitate the hiring process by giving you useful information to detailed customer reviews, pricing information, experience, and more. Start your search for a roofing maintenance contractor here on Thumbtack and hire the right candidate for your project.
It's crucial to have a a structure over your head that you can rely on at any time during the year. For a secure home with a roof made to last, you can hire the best roofing maintenance contractors through Thumbtack.
Do you need roofing maintenance services? Apart from having leaks or other glaring problems, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of a leaky roof. A good roofer can make repairs as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get immediate repairs if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can lead to worse problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the problem and avoid a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and stop water penetration. A roofing contractor can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if replacing them is necessary. If a patch of them are very discolored, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you an easy option to hire the right companies to address your roofing needs. Whether you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the process is made easier with our platform.