Find a roofer in Dallas, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How much does a roofer charge for replacement?
It’s hard to narrow down how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are several factors that will establish the overall cost. Generally, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products used. The cost of your roof replacement will be determined by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What is the expected rate for roof maintenance services?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to take care of minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should reach out to a contractor.
Major repairs do require experience and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is the usual price roofing contractors charge per square foot?
Roofing services can approximately $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Of course, the cost per square foot will vary with the products that are being used for your project.
What's the estimated time needed for building a replacement roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor really depends on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors involved. The average roof for a house is around 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you should take into consideration is the weather forecast in your area. Storms will make working conditions terrible and this is going to postpone the job. If this is going on during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer will be able to estimate the hours for the job.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services near Dallas, GA
If you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Dallas, GA, then our platform is your best resource. The roofing professionals featured on our site have the skills and qualifications you need for the job at hand. You can find the right candidate who takes the effort to make sure that the best customer service is put in place and that you get quality services on your roof replacement.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is always required so that their property stays in good condition. It’s best to keep on top of repairs to avoid having to pay an expensive roof replacement.
Are you looking for roofing replacement and roofing repair services? With the exception of having leaks or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- The Age of Your Roof: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you know your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofer to come inspect it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a roofer immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can lead to serious problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will remediate the problem and avoid replacement services.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are designed to let snow and rain flow through the valleys downward to your gutters. If there are shingles missing or they've deteriorated, you could experience some leaks.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and stop water penetration. A roofing contractor can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, curled, or missing shingles should be replaced by an expert. Routine inspections will also help you address problems like this and prevent leaks.
It's unnecessary to put up with a dilapidated roof when there are so many professional roofers available to assist. With our streamlined app, you can get quality roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Dallas, GA. Get the premium roofing services you need for your home now.