Find a roofer in Cobb, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What is the appropriate occasion to book an inspection for my roof?
Many roofers advise getting twice-yearly inspections for your roof since regular check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not getting an inspection done, any warranty you have could be voided.
What should I anticipate to pay a roofer for a roof replacement?
It’s difficult to know exactly how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are several things that will influence the total cost. Commonly, a new roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials being used. The price of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be tricky if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to figure out the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
How much is a contractor's rate to maintain a roof top?
In relation to the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted into two categories: minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should reach out to a roofing professional.
Major repairs do require experience and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
What time of year is good for roofing services?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a popular time for roofing services, it can be difficult to book time with a roofer. This is why winter could be a more convenient time to call a contractor.
Many roofers have more down time during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more severe weather conditions. Summer is kind of like winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be putting up with high heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and slightly uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Maintenance Services in Cobb, GA
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Cobb, GA. Our streamlined app is easy to navigate, so you can look through various profiles and come up with some options. We assist in the vetting process by giving you access to ratings, pricing, experience, and more. Start your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair company here on Thumbtack and hire the best candidate for your project.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is always required so that their property stays in good condition. It’s best to keep on top of repairs in order to prevent an expensive roof replacement.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? With the exception of leakage or other obvious issues, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are indicative of a leaky roof. A professional roofer can make repairs as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a critical issue and needs immediate attention. A roofing repair contractor can remediate the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing lets water get to the sealed joints. Contact a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or faulty flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with a hassle-free option to hire the best companies for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. Whether you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the job is made easier with our app.