Find a roofer in Chamblee, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Chamblee, GeorgiaRoofing // Georgia // Chamblee
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When is inspecting my roof necessary?
Many roofing professionals suggest biannual inspections for your roof since routine inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to think about is, by not getting an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be waived.
What is the normal cost of replacement services from a roofer?
It’s difficult to know exactly how much a replacement is going to cost you because there are a few things that will determine the total cost. Commonly, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the materials used. The cost of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be tricky if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to figure out the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What is the expected price for roof repair services?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified two ways: minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major call for specialized knowledge and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
When during the year is good for a roofing project?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a common time for these services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a professional. This is why winter could be a more convenient time for services.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the colder months, but you could be dealing with more severe weather conditions. Summer is sort of like winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with high heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and partially unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services in Chamblee, Georgia
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement platform that helps you connect with roofing maintenance professionals in Chamblee, Georgia. See what other customers have to say, communicate directly with the roofing repair company you’re interested in, get a quote, and pay all from one convenient app.
Our platform also puts together useful data to help you before you start sifting through our database of licensed roofing companies.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? Aside from having leaks or other obvious concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- Leaking: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are indicative of a leaky roof. A professional roofing contractor can fix the issue as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and needs attention at once. A roofing repair company can fix the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- Broken flashing: Broken flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't sustain more damages.
Find someone who can make your roofing maintenance a streamlined process. Once you’ve found the right fit, then it's just requesting a quote and booking an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.