Find a roofer in Buckhead, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How much does a roofing professional charge for a roof replacement?
It’s challenging to come up with a precise amount on how much a new roof is going to cost you since there are a few things that will influence the overall cost. Generally, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the job and the materials being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be calculated by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to determine the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
What is the rate for repairing a rooftop?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should reach out to a professional.
Any repairs that are major do require experience and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
How much is the rate for most roofing experts per square foot?
Roofing services can approximately $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Of course, the overall cost will change depending on what materials are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the timeframe for a roofing contractor to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer will be based on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things involved. The average residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so normally, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into account is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will make working conditions less than ideal and this is going to extend the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofing contractor will be able to estimate the hours for the job.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors near Buckhead, Georgia
If you need roofing maintenance services in Buckhead, Georgia, there's a convenient way to go about it. The roofing contractors featured on Thumbtack have the experience you’re looking for. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes the effort to make sure that the best customer service is put in place and that you get total satisfaction on your roof replacement.
It's essential to have a roof you can rely on for your house throughout any season. For a secure house with a roof made to last, you can hire the best roofing maintenance contractors through Thumbtack.
Routine appointments can help you keep up with any damage before it gets worse and allows you to extend the lifespan of your roof. So, how do you know it's necessary to get a professional, roofing maintenance contractor to come out to your home? You may notice certain signs of wear including:
- Leaking: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are indicative of your roof leaking. A professional roofing contractor can make repairs right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get immediate repairs if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can lead to worse problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will remediate the problem and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, curled, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by a roofer. Routine maintenance services will help you address problems like this and avoid leaks.
No one should deal with a damaged roof when there are so many qualified contractors ready to help. With our easy-to-use app, you can get quality roofing maintenance services in Buckhead, Georgia. Get the roofing services you need for your property today.