Find a roofer in Brookhaven, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Brookhaven, GeorgiaRoofing // Georgia // Brookhaven
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the recommended timing for scheduling a roof inspection?
Many roofing professionals recommend twice-yearly inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because routine inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
What is the normal rate charged by roofing professionals for a replacement job?
It’s hard to come up with a precise amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are several factors that will determine the overall cost. Commonly, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the job and the products being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be determined by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
How much should I budget for rooftop repair expenses?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major do require specialized knowledge and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
When is the perfect time for a roofing project?
Despite what season it is, you can get in touch with a roofing professional for roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a good time for these services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a roofer. This is why waiting later in the year could be a more convenient time to schedule.
A lot of roofing companies have more down time during the winter, but you could be dealing with more erratic weather. Summer is sort of like winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and slightly uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors near Brookhaven, GA
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement platform that helps you find roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors in Brookhaven, GA. See what experiences other customers have had, talk directly with the roofing maintenance company want to hire, schedule a service appointment, and more all from one convenient app.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is necessary to keep their property in good condition. It’s smart to stay on top of repairs to avoid having to pay an expensive roof replacement.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to get in touch with a roofing replacement or roofing repair contractor, but listed below are some other things about your roof to take into consideration:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of a leaky roof. A good roofer can fix the issue as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and needs to be attended to. A roofing repair company can fix the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- Broken flashing: Broken flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Shingles: Routing inspections of your shingles will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you an easy way to find the right contractors for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. Whether you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is made easier with our platform.