Find a roofer in Blakely, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
At what stage should I consider having a roof inspection done?
Most roofers advise getting twice-yearly roof inspections since regular check-ups have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not having an evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
How do roofing professionals generally charge for labor for roof replacement?
It’s difficult to come up with a precise amount on how much a replacement is going to cost you because there are several factors that will establish the total cost. Generally, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the products used. The price of your roof replacement will be calculated by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the price of your roof.
How much can it cost to maintain a roof top?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should contact a roofer.
Any repairs that are major do require experience and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Which is the ideal time to get your roof serviced?
Despite what season it is, you can call a roofing contractor for roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a common time for these services, it can be difficult to book time with a roofer. This is why waiting later in the year could be a better time to book.
Many roofing contractors are slow during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of severe weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be putting up with heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and rather uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Maintenance Companies in Blakely, GA
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management platform that helps you hire roofing repair and roofing replacement professionals in Blakely, GA. See what experiences other customers have had, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance company want to hire, book a service appointment, and pay all from one convenient app.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is needed so that their property remains in a favorable condition. It’s smart to stay on top of repairs in order to prevent the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Regularly, scheduled appointments can help you stay on top of any wear-and-tear before it gets worse and lets you prolong the life of your roof. How do you know when you need a licensed, roofing repair and roofing replacement company to come out to your home? You may realize there are certain signs of wear such as:
- Leaking: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are indicative of your roof leaking. A professional roofing contractor can make repairs as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a roofer immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can cause serious issues. Roofing repairs done by an expert will remediate the issue and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or damaged flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are cracked, in pieces, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs attention. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide top-notch repairs to avoid leaks from doing more damage.
Find someone who can make your roofing repair and roofing replacement an easy process. Once you’ve found the right fit, it’s just a matter of requesting a quote and booking an appointment to get your roof in order.