Find a roofer in Winter Park, Florida
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Winter Park, FloridaRoofing // Florida // Winter Park
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the usual duration to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer is dependent on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to consider. The average residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the weather report in Winter Park, FL. Poor weather will make working conditions terrible and this is going to extend the timeline. If a storm is supposed to take place during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to finish.
The complexity of your roof is another factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofer is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing contractor will be able to approximate a timeline for the project.
Which time is best to set up a roof inspection?
Most roofing professionals recommend twice-yearly inspections for your roof since routine check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not having a roofing inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
At what cost does a roofer charge for replacement?
It’s hard to know exactly how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are several factors that will establish the overall cost. Commonly, a new roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the materials being used. The price of your new roof will be factored by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the square footage of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
What costs are related to fixing a roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should contact a roofer.
Any repairs that are major do require specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors near Winter Park, FL
If you need to hire a roofing replacement or roofing repair company in Winter Park, FL, there's a convenient way to go about it. The roofing experts featured on Thumbtack have the experience you need for the job at hand. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is provided and that you get complete satisfaction on your roof replacement.
It's important to have a a structure over your head that you can count on throughout any season. For a safe home with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing replacement and roofing repair companies through Thumbtack.
For the most part you'll know when you need to reach out to a roofing replacement or roofing repair professional, but here are some other things to take into account:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of a leaky roof. A professional roofer can fix the issue as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and requires attention at once. An established roof repair company can fix the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance specialist will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or faulty flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by an expert. Regular inspections will also help you address problems like this and avoid leaks.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you an easy way to find the right companies for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. Whether you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is streamlined through our platform.