Find a roofer in Winter Garden, Florida
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The amount of time it takes to replace a roof is dependent on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors to consider. The typical roof for a house is about 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so normally, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the weather forecast in your area. Bad weather will make working conditions awful and this is going to delay the job. If bad weather is expected to happen during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is another factor that you should consider. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roof replacement professional can estimate a timeline for the project.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
The style of roof that's the most cost-effective is going to be asphalt shingles, and just because they are the cheaper option, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. Truthfully, you’ll see most residential properties in your neighborhood with asphalt shingling on the roof since they are strong and do a great job of protecting your property in addition to being the affordable option. Plus, they have a simple style that will look good on any home.
However, asphalt shingles do need to be replaced more often than the more expensive products. They normally have a lifespan of 15-20 years. But there is the option to buy higher-end asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
You should consider replacing your roof when fixing up sections won't hold up. A roof replacement is necessary if you’re dealing with these kinds of issues:
- AGE: The older your roof is, the possibility of having it be replaced becomes greater. Asphalt shingles are quite common on residential houses and these typically have a lifespan of 15-20 years. If your roof has aged this much, it’s a smart choice to get regular inspections so you can determine when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: If your roof is drooping, it's a clue that the plywood decking is rotted. Sagging is not ideal, and this does mean you need your roof replaced.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof defends your entire property, so there should be no surprise that the materials used for your roof will get worn out over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a new roof is going to cost you since there are several factors that will determine the total cost. Commonly, replacing your roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the project and the products being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be calculated by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be challenging if your roof is more intricate since you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Winter Garden, FloridaHome // Florida // Winter Garden
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services near Winter Garden, Florida
If you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Winter Garden, Florida, there's no easier way to find them. The roofing companies you'll discover on our site have the skills and experience you need for the job at hand. You can find the right candidate who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is provided and that you get quality services on your roof replacement.
Our app also compiles useful data to help you prior to sifting through our network of qualified roofing professionals.
Regularly, scheduled checkups can help you stay on top of any wear-and-tear before it gets worse and allows you to extend the lifespan of your roof. How do you know when you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? You may notice certain things to look out for, including:
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can make repairs as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a serious issue and requires immediate attention. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters in addition to inspecting your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and prevent water penetration. A roofer can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs attention. A roof inspection will identify damaged shingles and provide timely repairs to prevent leaks from doing further damage.
No one should put up with a run-down roof when there are so many licensed contractors available to help. With our easy-to-use platform, you can get the best roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Winter Garden, Florida. Find the right contractor for your property right away.