Find a roofer in Williston, Florida
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When should I schedule to have roofing services performed?
No matter what time of year it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a popular time for these services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a professional. This means that winter could be a more convenient time to schedule.
Many professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather. And summer has the same issue as winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be dealing with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and partially unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
What is the typical price per square foot that roofers charge?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the roofing products and the labor. Of course, the cost factor will change with the products that are being used for the job.
What is the normal period of time to rebuild a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor will be based on the size of your roof, but there are also many other factors involved. The typical roof for a residential property is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you need to take into account is the weather forecast in your area. Bad weather will put a stop to work and this can really delay the project. If bad weather is supposed to take place during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to complete.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should consider. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer can approximate a timeline for the project.
What is a good time for booking a roofing appointment?
Many roofers advise getting twice-yearly inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because regular inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not getting a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors in Williston, Florida
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement site that helps you hire roofing replacement and roofing repair professionals in Williston, Florida. See what experiences other customers have had, talk directly with the roofing maintenance company you’re interested in, get a quote, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
It's essential to have a a structure over your head that you can depend on throughout any season. For a safe home with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing replacement and roofing repair companies through Thumbtack.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Aside from leakage or other obvious problems, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a wise decision.
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof, so if you know your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to call a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a serious problem and requires immediate attention. An established roof repair company can fix the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing repair company will clean your gutters in addition to inspecting your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and prevent water penetration. Contact a roofing maintenance company to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles can help you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you a hassle-free way to find the best companies for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the job is made easier with our platform.