Find a roofer in Seville, Florida
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Seville, FloridaRoofing // Florida // Seville
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the normal cost of roof replacement services from a roofer?
It’s difficult to come up with a precise amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are a few things that will establish the overall cost. Usually, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the job and the materials used. The price of your roof replacement will be factored by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof.
How much should I estimate to fix my roof?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified two ways: minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a professional.
Major repairs call for experience and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
How much should I expect to pay per square foot for a roofer's services?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Of course, the cost per square foot will differ with the products that are being used for the job.
What is the normal duration to rebuild a roof?
The time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement really depends on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also many other things involved. The typical residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the weather report in Seville, FL. Poor weather will make working conditions less than ideal and this can really stall the project. If a storm is expected to happen during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to complete.
The style of your roof is another thing that you should consider. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing contractor will be able to estimate a timeline for the job.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services in Seville, FL
When you need roofing maintenance services in Seville, FL, then our platform is your best resource. The roofing experts you'll discover on Thumbtack have the experience you’re searching for. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the finest customer service is put in place and that you get quality services on your roofing repairs.
Our platform also compiles useful data to help you prior to browsing through our database of licensed roofing professionals.
For the most part you'll know when you need to call in a roofing maintenance professional, but here are some other things to consider about your roof:
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can fix the issue as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and requires immediate attention. An established roof repair company can remediate the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance specialist will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- Broken flashing: Broken flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or broken flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see that some of them are discolored, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't sustain more damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you a hassle-free solution to find the best professionals for roofing maintenance services. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the job is streamlined through our platform.