Find a roofer in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Palm Beach Gardens, FloridaRoofing // Florida // Palm Beach Gardens
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What season is good for roofing services?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a common time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to book time with a professional. This means that waiting until winter could be an easier time to call a roofer.
A lot of roofers are slow during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and rather uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the normal price per square foot that roofers charge?
Services for your roof can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Needless to say, how expensive it will be will differ depending on what materials are being used for your project.
What's the timeframe for a roofing contractor to build a new roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer will be based on the measurements of your roof, but there are also many other things to consider. The average residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you should take into consideration is the weather forecast in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Poor weather will make working conditions terrible and this can really stall the project. If a storm is expected to take place during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to finish.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofing professional can estimate a timeline for the job.
What is a good time for booking a roof inspection?
The majority of roofing contractors recommend twice-yearly inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because routine inspections have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to consider is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
When you need roofing maintenance services in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, then our platform is your best resource. The roofing professionals you'll discover on Thumbtack have the skills and qualifications you’re searching for. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is put in place and that you get quality services on your roofing maintenance.
Our site also collects useful data to help you before you start sifting through our network of licensed roofing contractors.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? With the exception of leakage or other obvious concerns, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a wise decision.
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years. If you think your roof is older than that, it might be time to call a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get immediate repairs if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can cause worse problems. Quality roofing repairs will remediate the issue and avoid a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are designed to let snow and rain stream through the valleys downward to your gutters. When there are shingles missing or they've deteriorated, you may get some leakage.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are ripped, curled, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs an inspection. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide first-rate repairs to prevent leaks from causing more damage.
Find a company that can make your roofing maintenance an easy process. When you’ve found the right candidate, then it's just requesting a quote and scheduling an appointment to get your roof in order.