Find a roofer in North Palm Beach, Florida
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near North Palm Beach, FloridaRoofing // Florida // North Palm Beach
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What season is good for roofing services?
While you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a great time for these services, it can be a challenge to book time with a professional. This means that waiting until winter could be an easier time to book.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more severe weather conditions. Summer is kind of like winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and slightly uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
What should I expect to pay per square foot for a roofer's services?
Roofing services can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the roofing products and the labor. Needless to say, how expensive it will be will differ depending on what materials are being used for the job.
What's the timeframe to get a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor really depends on the size of your roof, but there are also many other things to think about. The typical roof for a residential property is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in North Palm Beach, FL. Storms will put a stop to work and this is going to push out the timeline. If bad weather is supposed to happen during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The layout of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing contractor will be able to estimate the hours for the job.
At which point should I think about having a roof inspection conducted?
The majority of roofing contractors recommend twice-yearly inspections for your roof since routine inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not having a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be voided.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors near North Palm Beach, FL
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services in North Palm Beach, FL. Our streamlined site gives you all the convenience you need, which means you can look through various profiles and come up with some options. We assist in the vetting process by providing you useful information to ratings, pricing, experience, and more. Begin your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement company here on Thumbtack and hire the best professional for your project.
It's crucial to have a roof you can count on for your house at any time during the year. For a secure home with a roof designed to last, you can hire the best roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors through Thumbtack.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to reach out to a roofing repair or roofing replacement professional, but listed below are some other things about your roof to take into consideration:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are indicative of your roof leaking. A good roofer can make repairs as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a roofer immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can cause serious issues. Professional roofing repairs will resolve the issue and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing repair company will clean your gutters while checking up on your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Contact a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If a patch of them are very discolored, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't sustain more damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a hassle-free option to hire the right professionals for roofing repair and roofing replacement services. Whether you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the job is made easier with our platform.