Find a roofer in Lakeshore, Florida
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Florida // Lakeshore
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What should I expect to pay a roofing contractor for replacement services?
It’s difficult to narrow down how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are several things that will establish the total cost. Mostly, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products used. The price of your new roof will be calculated by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be tricky if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
How much should I estimate for rooftop maintenance?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major do require the attention of a roofer and they are going to cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
What is the average price roofers charge per square foot?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Of course, how expensive it will be will differ with the products that are being used for the job.
What is the usual duration for a roof replacement?
The time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement is dependent on the size of your roof, but there are also many other things involved. The typical residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so normally, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into account is the weather forecast in your area. Bad weather will make working conditions less than ideal and this is going to delay the job. If bad weather is expected to happen during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is an important factor that you should think about. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofing specialist can approximate the hours for the job.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies near Lakeshore, Florida
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement site that helps you connect with roofing maintenance contractors in Lakeshore, Florida. See what others have to say, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance contractor want to hire, schedule a service appointment, and more all from one easy-to-use app.
Our site also compiles a wealth of information to help you prior to sifting through our network of qualified roofing companies.
Regularly, scheduled appointments can help you stay on top of any wear-and-tear before it gets worse and allows you to extend the life of your roof. So, how do you know when you need professional, roofing maintenance services? You may realize there are certain things to look out for, such as:
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get immediate repairs if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can cause serious issues. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the issue and avoid a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters while checking up on your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and stop water. A roofing contractor can fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Routing inspections of your shingles can help you know if replacing them is necessary. If a patch of them are very discolored, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you a convenient way to find the right companies for roofing maintenance services. No matter if you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is made easier through our app.