Find a roofer in Hialeah, Florida
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Florida // Hialeah
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What is a good season for roofing projects?
While you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a great time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a contractor. This is why waiting until winter could be a better time to book.
Many roofing companies are slow during the winter, but you could be dealing with more severe weather conditions. Summer is sort of like winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be dealing with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and slightly uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the customary price per square foot that roofers charge?
Services for your roof can approximately $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the roofing products being used and the labor. Of course, the cost per square foot will vary depending on what materials are being used for the job.
What's the timeframe for a roofing contractor to replace a roof?
The time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement will be based on the size of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things involved. The average residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into consideration is the weather report in your area. Poor weather will make working conditions less than ideal and this is going to postpone the project. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to complete.
The complexity of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofing specialist can estimate the hours for the project.
What is a good time for scheduling a roof inspection?
Many roofers recommend twice-yearly inspections for your roof since routine inspections have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to consider is, by not having a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies near Hialeah, FL
When you need to hire a roofing repair or roofing replacement company in Hialeah, FL, there's no easier way to go about it. The roofing companies you'll discover on Thumbtack have the skills and qualifications you need for the job at hand. You can find someone who takes the effort to make sure that the finest customer service is put in place and that you get quality services on your roofing maintenance.
Our platform also puts together useful data to help you before you start browsing through our network of vetted roofing contractors.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? With the exception of leakage or other obvious concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Warps or Buckling: The sheets of wood used for decking can end up warping or are bending under pressure.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair contractor will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify damaged shingles and provide first-rate repairs to avoid leaks from doing more damage.
Hire someone who can make your roofing maintenance an easy process. Once you’ve found the right candidate, then it's just getting your estimate and booking an appointment to get your roof in order.