Find a roofer in Bunnell, Florida
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Bunnell, FloridaRoofing // Florida // Bunnell
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is a good time for roofing work?
While you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a good time for these services, it can be difficult to book time with a contractor. This means that winter could be a more convenient time to book.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the winter, but you could be putting up with more severe weather conditions. Summer is sort of like winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and somewhat uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be repaired.
How much should I expect to pay per square foot for a roofer's services?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the materials being used and the labor. Of course, the cost factor will change depending on what materials are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the approximate time needed for building a replacement roof?
The amount of time it takes for a roofer to do a replacement really depends on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things to think about. The average residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so generally speaking, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you need to take into account is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will put a stop to work and this can really stall the job. If this is going on during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to complete.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing contractor can approximate the hours for the project.
At what moment should I consider having a roof inspection conducted?
Most roofers recommend biannual roof inspections since routine check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to consider is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services near Bunnell, FL
You can rely on Thumbtack to make your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services easy in Bunnell, FL. Our streamlined site is easy to navigate, which means you can search through a range of profiles and come up with some options. We facilitate the vetting process by giving you access to in-depth customer reviews, pricing information, experience, and more. Start your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair contractor here on Thumbtack and find the right professional for your project.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is necessary so that their property stays in a favorable condition. It’s best to keep on top of repairs to avoid having to pay an expensive roof replacement.
Routine inspections can help you stay on top of any wear-and-tear before it degrades any further and allows you to prolong the life of your roof. So, how can you tell when you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? You may notice certain signs of wear including:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are indicative of a leaky roof. A professional roofer can make repairs as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a serious problem and requires immediate attention. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is built to allow snow and rain to flow through the valleys downward to your gutters. If there are shingles missing or they're falling apart, you may get some leakage.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and stop water. A roofing contractor can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a hassle-free solution to find the right professionals to address your roofing needs. No matter if you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the process is made easier through our app.