Find a roofer in Boca Raton, Florida
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Boca Raton, FloridaRoofing // Florida // Boca Raton
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When should I schedule to get roofing services done?
Despite what season it is, you can contact a roofing contractor for roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a common time for these services, it can be difficult to book time with a contractor. This is why winter could be a better time to call a contractor.
Many roofing companies have more down time during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of severe weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be putting up with the heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and rather uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the normal price roofing specialists charge per square foot?
Services for your roof can approximately $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Of course, the cost factor will change with the products that are being used for your project.
What's the timeframe for a roofing contractor to build a new roof?
The amount of time it takes for a roofer to do a replacement really depends on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things involved. The average roof for a house is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the projected weather in Boca Raton, FL. Storms will put a damper on work and this is going to stall the project. If this is going on during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to finish.
The complexity of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer can approximate the hours for the project.
Which time is best to set up a roof inspection?
Many roofers recommend biannual roof inspections since routine check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not having an inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services near Boca Raton, FL
Thumbtack is the perfect home management platform that helps you connect with roofing repair and roofing replacement companies in Boca Raton, FL. See what experiences other customers have had, communicate directly with the roofing repair company want to hire, get a quote, and pay all from one convenient app.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is always required to keep their property in a favorable condition. It’s smart to stay on top of repairs in order to prevent an expensive roof replacement.
Regularly, scheduled appointments can help you keep up with any wear-and-tear before it degrades any further and lets you prolong the lifespan of your roof. How do you know it's necessary to get professional, roofing repair and roofing replacement services? You may notice certain things to look out for, including:
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of a leaky roof. A good roofing contractor can make repairs right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a serious issue and requires attention immediately. An established roof repair company can remediate the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair contractor will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, curled, or missing shingles should be swapped out with new ones by a roofer. Regular inspections will also help you address problems like this and prevent leaks.
Hire a contractor who can make your roofing repair and roofing replacement an easy process. When you’ve found the right candidate, then it's just getting your quote and scheduling an appointment to get your roof in order.