Find a roofer in Beverly Hills, Florida
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What is a good time for roofing projects?
While you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a common time for these services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a contractor. This is why winter could be a more convenient time to call a contractor.
Many roofers have more down time during the winter, but you could be dealing with more erratic weather. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and rather uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be repaired.
What is the common price per square foot that roofers charge?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the materials being used and the labor. Of course, the cost factor will change with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the timeframe to get a new roof?
The time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement really depends on the size of your roof, but there are also many other factors involved. The typical residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so normally, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will make working conditions awful and this is going to push out the timeline. If bad weather is supposed to take place during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to finish.
The layout of your roof is an important factor that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing contractor can estimate the hours for the job.
Which time is best to set up a roof inspection?
Many roofers advise getting twice-yearly inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because regular inspections have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not having a roofing inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies near Beverly Hills, Florida
You can look to Thumbtack to make your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services easy in Beverly Hills, Florida. Our streamlined app gives you all the convenience you need, so you can look through dozens of profiles and come up with some options. We help with the vetting process by giving you access to ratings, pricing, background, and more. Begin your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair contractor on the app and find the best professional for your project.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is necessary to keep their property in a favorable condition. It’s best to stay on top of repairs in order to prevent an expensive roof replacement.
Most of the time you'll know when you need to call in a roofing repair or roofing replacement contractor, but here are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you think your roof is older than that, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and requires immediate attention. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a good sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters while examining your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to seal joints and prevent water penetration. Contact a roofing maintenance contractor to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs an inspection. Roofing maintenance services will identify deteriorated shingles and provide quality repairs to prevent leaks from doing further damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you an easy way to find the right companies for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. No matter if you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the job is made easier through our platform.