Find a roofer in Auburndale, Florida
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Auburndale, FloridaRoofing // Florida // Auburndale
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What should I expect to pay a roofing contractor for replacement services?
It’s hard to come up with an exact amount on how much a replacement is going to cost you since there are several factors that will determine the total cost. Mostly, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be of assistance. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What sort of prices are affiliated with repairing a roof?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should reach out to a roofing professional.
Major repairs call for experience and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
How much should I expect to pay per square foot for a roofer's services?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Needless to say, the cost per square foot will differ depending on what materials are being used for your roof repairs.
What is the usual period of time for a roof rebuild?
The time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement really depends on the measurements of your roof, but there are also many other factors to think about. The typical residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Storms will make working conditions terrible and this will extend the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to get done.
The layout of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofing professional will be able to approximate the hours for the job.
Roofing Maintenance Services near Auburndale, Florida
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement platform that helps you hire roofing replacement and roofing repair companies in Auburndale, Florida. See what others have to say, communicate directly with the roofing replacement company you’re interested in, schedule an appointment, and more all from one easy-to-use app.
It's essential to have a a structure over your head that you can rely on throughout any season. For a secure home with a roof made to last, you can hire the best roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors through Thumbtack.
For the most part you'll know when you need to call in a roofing repair or roofing replacement company, but here are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- Age: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you know your roof is older than that, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a contractor immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can cause serious problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the issue and avoid a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters while examining your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs attention. A roof inspection will identify deteriorated shingles and provide timely repairs to prevent leaks from doing further damage.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you a hassle-free solution to hire the best companies for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. Whether you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is made easier with our app.