Find a roofer in your areaDelaware
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near your areaDelawareRoofing // Delaware
- Bethany Beach
- Camden Wyoming
- Delaware City
- Fenwick Island
- New Castle
- Ocean View
- Rehoboth Beach
- Saint Georges
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When should I schedule to have roofing services performed?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a good time for roofing services, it can be difficult to book time with a roofer. This means that winter could be an easier time to call a roofer.
Many roofing contractors are slow during the winter, but you could be putting up with more erratic weather. Summer is sort of like winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and rather uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be repaired.
What is the usual pricing per square foot for roof maintenance services?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the materials and the labor. Of course, the cost per square foot will differ with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the estimated time required for constructing a new roof?
The amount of time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement will be based on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also many other things to consider. The average residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so normally, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you need to take into account is the projected weather in your areaDE. Storms will put a stop to work and this will extend the timeline. If bad weather is expected to happen during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to complete.
The style of your roof is an important thing that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofer is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer will be able to come up with a timeline for the project.
What is a good time for scheduling a roof inspection?
Many roofing contractors advise getting twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors near Your AreaDE
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services in your areaDE. Our user-friendly app is easy to navigate, which means you can search through a range of profiles and come up with some options. We help with the hiring process by providing you access to ratings, pricing, experience, and more. Begin your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair company on the app and hire the right professional for your project.
Our app also puts together useful data to help you prior to browsing through our database of vetted roofing companies.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? With the exception of having leaks or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a wise decision.
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof. If you know your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofer to come inspect it.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and requires to be attended to. An established roof repair contractor can fix the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is designed to let snow and rain flow through the valleys downward to your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they've deteriorated, you may get some leakage.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or faulty flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by a roofer. Routine repair services will help you address problems like this and avoid leaks.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you a hassle-free solution to hire the best companies to address your roofing needs. Whether you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is made easier through our app.