Find a roofer in Stratford, Connecticut
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Stratford, ConnecticutRoofing // Connecticut // Stratford
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How long does it take for a roofing contractor to build a new roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer will be based on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to consider. The average roof for a residential property is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into account is the projected weather in your area. Poor weather will put a damper on work and this will extend the timeline. If bad weather is supposed to take place during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to finish.
The complexity of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofer can approximate a timeline for the job.
At which point should I think about getting a roof inspection done?
Many roofers recommend twice-yearly inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because routine inspections have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not getting an inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
What should I anticipate to pay a roofer for replacement services?
It’s hard to come up with a precise amount on how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are several factors that will establish the total cost. Usually, replacing your roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the materials being used. The price of your new roof will be calculated by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be challenging if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing specialist can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What is the price range for fixing a roof?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified two ways: major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should reach out to a professional.
Major repairs do require specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors near Stratford, CT
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement platform that helps you connect with roofing maintenance companies in Stratford, CT. See what experiences other customers have had, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance contractor you’re interested in, book an appointment, and more all from one convenient app.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is always required so that their property remains in a favorable condition. It’s best to stay on top of repairs to avoid having to pay the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Do you need roofing maintenance services? With the exception of having leaks or other obvious concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of a leaky roof. A good roofing contractor can make repairs as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and requires attention immediately. An established roof repair contractor can fix the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters in addition to examining your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and prevent water. Contact a roofing repair company to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are ripped, curled, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. A roof inspection will identify deteriorated shingles and provide quality repairs to prevent leaks from doing more damage.
No one should put up with a dilapidated roof when there are so many qualified contractors available to help. With our easy-to-use platform, you can find quality roofing maintenance services in Stratford, CT. Find the perfect contractor for your property now.