Find a roofer in Niantic, Connecticut
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Why is a good roof important?
The reason you want a stable roof is because it protects your home, enhances your home’s curb appeal, and makes your home more energy efficient.
The roof is the barrier that offers protection for your entire home. It blocks out severe weather, falling objects, and more. This means if your roof isn't stable, you could get leaks in your home, which can cause other problems.
Your roof also contributes to your property value. Since it’s such an important part of your home, a roof in good condition illustrates a reliable property. In the circumstance where you are selling, a home buyer would be much more excited about your home if it has a solid, steady roof protecting it.
Finally, having an energy efficient house makes anyone happy. It means your energy bills are lower and that your house maintains a consistent temperature.
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a roof replacement will be based on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also many other factors involved. The average roof for a residence is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into account is the projected weather in Niantic, CT. Storms will make working conditions awful and this is going to delay the project. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to complete.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should think about. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roof replacement professional can come up with a timeline for the job.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are going to be the most budget friendly solution for your new roof, and just because they are the lower-cost product, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. In actuality, you’ll see most residential properties in your neighborhood with asphalt shingling on the roof because they are strong and do a fantastic job of protecting your home in addition to being more budget friendly. Plus, they’re versatile and they’ll look great on any house.
Asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more expensive products. They typically have a warranty of 15-20 years. But there is the option to get top-quality asphalt shingles that do perform even better.
When should I replace my roof?
You should think about replacing your roof when fixing up sections won't hold up. A roof replacement is required if you’re dealing with these types of problems:
- AGE: When your roof is older, the probability of having it be replaced becomes greater. Asphalt shingles are a regular choice for residential properties and these usually have a 15-20 year warranty. When your roof has aged this much, it’s a good choice to get routine inspections in order to determine when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: When your roof is drooping, it's a sign that the deck plywood is damaged. Sagging is not ideal, and this does mean you need roof replacement services.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof is a protective barrier for your entire home, so it should come as no surprise that the materials used for your roof will deteriorate over time.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Niantic, ConnecticutHome // Connecticut // Niantic
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services near Niantic, CT
When you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Niantic, CT, there's no easier way to go about it. The roofing professionals you'll discover on our site have the qualifications you need for the job at hand. You can find someone who takes the effort to make sure that the finest customer service is provided and that you get complete satisfaction on your roof replacement.
Our platform also collects useful data to help you prior to browsing through our database of vetted roofing contractors.
Are you looking for roofing repair and roofing replacement services? Aside from having leaks or other obvious issues, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a wise decision.
- Leaking: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are a sign of your roof leaking. A professional roofer can make repairs as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get immediate repairs if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can lead to serious problems. Roofing repairs done by an expert will remediate the problem and avoid replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters in addition to inspecting your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles will let you know if they need to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
No one should deal with a run-down roof when there are so many professional contractors ready to help. With our easy-to-use app, you can get the finest roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Niantic, CT. Get the roofing maintenance services you need for your property today.