Find a roofer in East Lyme, Connecticut
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
At which point should I think about getting an inspection done for my roof?
Most roofers advise getting biannual inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because regular inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Another thing to think about is, by not getting an inspection done, any warranty you have could be voided.
What should I anticipate to pay a roofing contractor for replacement services?
It’s difficult to know exactly how much a replacement is going to cost you since there are a few things that will establish the overall cost. Commonly, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the job and the products used. The price of your new roof will be factored by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What is the expected rate to fix my roof?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted into two categories: major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a roofing contractor.
Any repairs that are major call for the attention of a roofer and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
When should I book an appointment to have roofing services done?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a common time for these services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a contractor. This means that waiting later in the year could be a better time to call a contractor.
A lot of roofers are slow during the winter, but you could have more delays because of severe weather. Summer is kind of like winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be dealing with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and rather uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services near East Lyme, Connecticut
You can rely on Thumbtack to make your search for roofing maintenance services more convenient in East Lyme, Connecticut. Our streamlined app gives you all the convenience you need, which means you can look through various profiles and come up with some options. We assist in the vetting process by providing you access to detailed customer reviews, pricing, background, and more. Begin your search for a roofing maintenance company on the app and hire the right professional for your project.
Our app also collects a wealth of information to help you prior to browsing through our network of licensed roofing companies.
Do you need roofing maintenance services? With the exception of leakage or other glaring problems, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a wise choice.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are a sign of a leaky roof. A good roofing contractor can fix the issue as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a contractor immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can lead to worse problems. Professional roofing repairs will resolve the problem and avoid a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or faulty flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Shingles: Routing inspections of your shingles will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If a patch of them are very discolored, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
It's unnecessary to put up with a damaged roof when there are so many professional contractors ready to help. With our streamlined app, you can get the best roofing maintenance services in East Lyme, Connecticut. Get the roofing services you need for your home right away.