Find a roofer in Broad Brook, Connecticut
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Connecticut // Broad Brook
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What's the estimated time required for building a new roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor will be based on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to consider. The average residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so normally, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into account is the weather forecast in Broad Brook, CT. Storms will put a damper on work and this can really postpone the project. If this is going on during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to complete.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofer will be able to come up with a timeline for the job.
What is the correct occasion to book an inspection for my roof?
Many roofing professionals advise getting biannual roof inspections since routine inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to think about is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be voided.
What is the normal price charged by roofers for a roof replacement project?
It’s hard to come up with a precise amount on how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are a few factors that will influence the overall cost. Typically, a new roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the materials used. The price of your new roof will be determined by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to figure out the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What is the expected expenditure to fix my roof?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted two ways: minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major call for experience and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors in Broad Brook, CT
If you need to hire a roofing replacement or roofing repair contractor in Broad Brook, CT, then our platform is your best resource. The roofing companies featured on Thumbtack have the skills and experience you need for your project. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is put in place and that you get complete satisfaction on your roof replacement.
Our platform also collects a wealth of information to help you prior to sifting through our database of licensed roofing companies.
Do you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? With the exception of leakage or other obvious concerns, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a good choice.
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofer can fix the issue right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a critical issue and requires to be attended to. An established roof repair company can remediate the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance specialist will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to seal joints and stop water. A roofing contractor can fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid water leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are cracked, in pieces, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide timely repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
Hire a contractor who can make your roofing repair and roofing replacement a streamlined and satisfactory process. Once you’ve found the right fit, then it's just getting your estimate and scheduling an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.