Find a roofer in Wray, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What season is best for roofing services?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a great time for these services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a professional. This means that winter could be a more convenient time to schedule.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of severe weather. Summer is sort of like winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and partially uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
What is the typical pricing per square foot for roof repair services?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the materials being used and the labor. Needless to say, the cost per square foot will differ depending on what materials are being used for your project.
What's the timeframe for a roofing contractor to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor will be based on the size of your roof, however, there are also many other factors involved. The typical residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into consideration is the projected weather in Wray, Colorado. Storms will put a damper on work and this will push out the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to finish.
The layout of your roof is another factor that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roofing contractor can come up with the hours for the job.
What is a good time for scheduling a roofing appointment?
Many roofing professionals advise getting twice-yearly inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because routine check-ups have been proven to make your roof last longer. Another thing to think about is, by not getting an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services near Wray, Colorado
Thumbtack is the perfect home management site that helps you connect with roofing maintenance companies in Wray, Colorado. See what experiences other people have had, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance contractor want to hire, book a service appointment, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
Our app also compiles a wealth of information to help you prior to sifting through our database of vetted roofing companies.
Regularly, scheduled appointments can help you keep up with any damage before it degrades any further and allows you to extend the lifespan of your roof. How do you know when you need roofing maintenance services? You may realize there are certain things to look out for, including:
- Age: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a roofer immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can lead to serious issues. Quality roofing repairs will resolve the issue and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and prevent water. A roofer can fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid water leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with an easy way to hire the right companies to address your roofing needs. Whether you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the job is made easier through our app.