Find a roofer in Wild Horse, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a roof replacement really depends on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things to think about. The average residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so generally speaking, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you should take into account is the projected weather in Wild Horse, Colorado. Storms will put a stop to work and this is going to postpone the project. If a storm is supposed to happen during your roof replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to finish.
The layout of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roof replacement specialist will be able to approximate the hours for the job.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are the most affordable materials for your new roof, and just because they are the cheaper option, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. In actuality, you’ll see most residential properties in your neighborhood with asphalt shingling on the roof because they are durable and do a great job of protecting your home while being more budget friendly. Plus, they have a simple style that will look good on any home.
It is worth noting that asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more pricier products. They normally have a 15-20 year lifespan. But there is the option to get higher-grade asphalt shingles that do perform even better.
When should I replace my roof?
You should replace your roof when repairs just don’t cut it anymore. A roof replacement is necessary if you’re putting up with these types of issues:
- AGE: When your roof is older, the likelihood of it needing to be replaced becomes greater. Asphalt shingles are a normal selection for residential homes and these typically have a lifespan of 15-20 years. When the roof on your home has aged this much, it’s a smart choice to get consistent inspections in order to figure out when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: When your roof is drooping, it's a clue that the plywood decking is rotted. This isn't a good sign, and this usually means you need your roof replaced.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof is a protective barrier for your entire home, so it should come as no surprise that the materials that make up your roof will get worn out over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s difficult to come up with an exact amount on how much a roof replacement is going to cost you because there are a few things that will influence the overall cost. Typically, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the job and the materials used. The price of your new roof will be factored by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to figure out the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Wild Horse, ColoradoHome // Colorado // Wild Horse
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services near Wild Horse, Colorado
You can look to Thumbtack to make your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services easy in Wild Horse, Colorado. Our streamlined app is easy to navigate, which means you can search through dozens of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We assist in the vetting process by providing you access to ratings, pricing, experience, and more. Start your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement contractor on the app and hire the right candidate for your project.
It's crucial to have a roof you can depend on for your house at any time during the year. For a safe home with a roof made to last, you can hire the best roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors through Thumbtack.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to reach out to a roofing repair or roofing replacement contractor, but here are some other things about your roof to take into consideration:
- Age: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you know your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to contact a roofer to come take a look at it.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get immediate repairs if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can lead to serious issues. Professional roofing repairs will resolve the problem and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and stop water penetration. A roofer can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, curled, or missing shingles should be swapped out with new ones by an expert. Regular inspections will also help you address issues like this and avoid leaks.
It's unnecessary to deal with a dilapidated roof when there are so many qualified roofers available to help. With our user-friendly app, you can find quality roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Wild Horse, Colorado. Get the premium roofing maintenance services you need for your property now.