Find a roofer in Weston, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a roof replacement is dependent on the measurements of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors involved. The average roof for a house is around 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so generally speaking, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into account is the projected weather in Weston, Colorado. Storms will put a stop to work and this is going to stall the project. If a storm is supposed to happen during your roof replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to finish.
The complexity of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will take more time and your roof replacement specialist will be able to come up with a timeline for the project.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are the most affordable materials for your roof replacement, and just because they are the lower-cost option, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. In actuality, you’ll see most houses in your area with asphalt shingles on their roofs because they are durable and do a great job of protecting your property in addition to being more budget friendly. Plus, they’re versatile and they’ll look good on any house.
Asphalt shingles do require maintenance more often than the more pricier options. They typically have a warranty of 15-20 years. But you can always buy higher-grade asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
You should think about replacing your roof when fixing up sections won't hold up. A roof replacement is necessary if you’re putting up with these kinds of issues:
- AGE: The older your roof is, the probability of it needing to be replaced becomes more pressing. Asphalt shingles are very common on residential properties and these typically have a 15-20 year lifespan. When the roof on your property has aged this much, it’s a smart choice to get regular inspections so you can figure out when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: When your roof is drooping, it's a sign that the plywood decking is rotted. Sagging is not ideal, and this indicates you need a roof replacement.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof defends your entire property, so there should be no shock that the materials used for your roof will get worn out over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s challenging to know exactly how much a roof replacement is going to come out to because there are several factors that will influence the overall cost. Commonly, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the project and the products used. The cost of your roof replacement will be calculated by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be challenging if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to determine the square footage of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Weston, ColoradoHome // Colorado // Weston
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services near Weston, Colorado
You can look to Thumbtack to simplify your search for roofing maintenance services in Weston, Colorado. Our user-friendly platform gives you all the convenience you need, so you can look through various profiles and easily narrow down your options. We help with the hiring process by providing you access to ratings, pricing information, years in business, and more. Begin your search for a roofing maintenance contractor here on Thumbtack and hire the best candidate for the job.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is always required so that their property stays in a favorable condition. It’s smart to stay on top of repairs to avoid having to pay an expensive roof replacement.
Regularly, scheduled inspections can help you stay on top of any damage before it gets worse and lets you prolong the life of your roof. So, how can you tell when you need a licensed, roofing maintenance contractor to come out to your home? You may realize there are certain things to look out for, such as:
- Age: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years, so if you think your roof is older than that, you may want to call a roofer to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and requires to be attended to. An established roof repair contractor can fix the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a good sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters in addition to examining your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar or roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, curled, or missing shingles will need to be replaced by a professional. Routine inspections will also help you address issues like this and prevent leaks.
No one should put up with a damaged roof when there are so many professional contractors available to assist. With our easy-to-use platform, you can get the finest roofing maintenance services in Weston, Colorado. Find the right contractor for your house today.