Find a roofer in Platteville, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Platteville, ColoradoRoofing // Colorado // Platteville
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When is a roof inspection required?
Most roofing contractors advise getting twice-yearly inspections for your roof since routine inspections are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not getting an evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
How do roofing contractors typically charge for their services for roof replacement?
It’s hard to come up with a precise amount on how much a replacement is going to cost you because there are a few things that will influence the total cost. Typically, replacing your roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products used. The price of your roof replacement will be calculated by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to figure out the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
How much should I estimate to fix my roof?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should contact an expert.
Major repairs do require specialized knowledge and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
What season is best for a roof job?
Despite what time of year it is, you can contact a roofing professional for roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a popular time for these services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a roofer. This means that winter could be a more convenient time to book.
A lot of roofers have more down time during the winter, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather. Summer is sort of like winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and somewhat unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors near Platteville, Colorado
If you need to hire a roofing maintenance company in Platteville, Colorado, there's a convenient way to find them. The roofing contractors featured on Thumbtack have the knowledge and qualifications you need for your project. You can find the right candidate who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is provided and that you get quality services on your roof replacement.
Our platform also collects a wealth of information to help you prior to sifting through our network of vetted roofing professionals.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? With the exception of leakage or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart choice.
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of a leaky roof. A professional roofing contractor can fix the issue right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a serious problem and requires immediate attention. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters while examining your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Broken flashing lets water get to the sealed joints. Contact a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or faulty flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles will need to be replaced by a professional. Regular repair services will help you address problems like this and prevent leaks.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with an easy solution to find the best professionals to address your roofing needs. Whether you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the process is streamlined with our platform.