Find a roofer in Ordway, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What is the appropriate time to book an inspection for my roof?
Many roofers suggest twice-yearly inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because regular check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
How do roofers normally charge for labor for a replacement?
It’s difficult to come up with a precise amount on how much a replacement is going to cost you because there are a few things that will influence the total cost. Mostly, a new roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products being used. The price of your new roof will be calculated by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof.
How much should I budget to fix my roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Major repairs do require experience and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
Which is the best time for a roofing project?
No matter what time of year it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a great time for these services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a contractor. This is why winter could be a more convenient time for an appointment.
A lot of roofers have more down time during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of severe weather conditions. And summer has the same issue as winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and somewhat unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies near Ordway, CO
If you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Ordway, CO, then our platform is your best resource. The roofing professionals you'll discover on Thumbtack have the experience you need for the job at hand. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is provided and that you get total satisfaction on your roof replacement.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is needed so that their property stays in a favorable condition. It’s smart to keep on top of repairs in order to prevent an expensive roof replacement.
Most of the time you'll know when you need to call in a roofing maintenance professional, but here are some other things to take into account:
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you think your roof is older than that, you may want to call a roofer to come take a look at it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and needs attention immediately. An established roof repair company can fix the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair contractor will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and stop water penetration. A roofing contractor can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent leaks.
- Shingles: Routing inspections of your shingles will let you know if they need to be replaced. If a patch of them are very discolored, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't undergo more damages.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with a hassle-free option to hire the right companies for roofing repair and roofing replacement services. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the process is streamlined with our app.