Find a roofer in Moffat, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What's the timeframe for a roofer to build a new roof?
The time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement is dependent on the measurements of your roof, but there are also many other things involved. The typical residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in Moffat, CO. Bad weather will put a stop to work and this can really stall the job. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to complete.
The layout of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofer is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing specialist will be able to come up with a timeline for the job.
When is the best time to arrange for my roof evaluated?
Most roofers advise getting biannual roof inspections since routine check-ups are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not getting a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be waived.
What is the normal price for roof replacement services from a roofer?
It’s hard to come up with an exact amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are several things that will influence the total cost. Mostly, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products used. The cost of your new roof will be calculated by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the square footage of your roof and give you a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
What rate can be expected to fix my roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Major repairs do require experience and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors in Moffat, CO
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement platform that helps you find roofing maintenance professionals in Moffat, CO. See what experiences other customers have had, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance contractor you’re interested in, book a service appointment, and more all from one convenient app.
Our app also compiles a wealth of information to help you prior to browsing through our database of licensed roofing professionals.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? With the exception of leakage or other obvious issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a wise decision.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofer can make repairs right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and needs immediate attention. An established roof repair contractor can fix the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a good sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters in addition to examining your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or faulty flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, curled, or missing shingles should be replaced by a professional. Routine inspections will also help you address issues like this and prevent leaks.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you an easy way to hire the best professionals to address your roofing needs. No matter if you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the process is made easier through our platform.