Find a roofer in Kersey, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The amount of time it takes to replace a roof is dependent on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to consider. The average residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the weather forecast in Kersey, CO. Poor weather will put a stop to work and this will push out the timeline. If bad weather is supposed to take place during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to complete.
The layout of your roof is an important thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roof replacement specialist can estimate the hours for the job.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
The most affordable style of roof is going to be asphalt shingles, and just because they are the lower-cost product, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. In actuality, you’ll see most homes in your area with asphalt shingles on their roofs since they are reliable and do a fantastic job of protecting your property in addition to being the affordable option. Also, they have a simple style that will look good on any home.
Asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more pricier options. They typically have a warranty of 15-20 years. But there is the option to buy top-quality asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
You should consider replacing your roof when fixing up sections just don’t do the job anymore. A roof replacement is necessary if you’re dealing with these types of issues:
- AGE: The older your roof is, the likelihood of it needing to be replaced is greater. Asphalt shingles are a regular choice for residential spaces and these typically have a warranty of 15-20 years. When the roof on your property has aged this much, it’s a wise choice to get regular inspections so you can figure out when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: Sagging is a sign that the deck plywood is damaged. This isn't a good sign, and this does mean you need a roof replacement.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof defends your entire property, so it should come as no surprise that the materials used for your roof will get worn out over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s difficult to come up with an exact amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are a few factors that will influence the total cost. Usually, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials being used. The price of your new roof will be determined by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be tricky if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to figure out the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Kersey, ColoradoHome // Colorado // Kersey
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies in Kersey, CO
You can look to Thumbtack to simplify your search for roofing maintenance services in Kersey, CO. Our streamlined platform is easy to navigate, so you can look through a range of profiles and come up with some options. We facilitate the hiring process by providing you access to ratings, pricing, years in business, and more. Begin your search for a roofing maintenance contractor on the app and hire the best candidate for the job.
Our platform also compiles a wealth of information to help you before you start sifting through our network of vetted roofing contractors.
Do you need roofing maintenance services? With the exception of having leaks or other obvious issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good choice.
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of a leaky roof. A professional roofer can fix the issue as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Warps or Buckling: The boards used for decking can end up warping or are bending under pressure.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is designed to allow snow and rain to stream through the valleys downward to your gutters. When there are shingles missing or they're falling apart, you could experience some leaks.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, curled, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by a roofer. Routine inspections will also help you address issues like this and avoid leaks.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you a hassle-free way to hire the best contractors for roofing maintenance services. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is streamlined with our app.