Find a roofer in Keenesburg, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The amount of time that is needed to replace a roof will be based on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things to think about. The average residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into consideration is the projected weather in Keenesburg, Colorado. Poor weather will make working conditions terrible and this can really postpone the project. If bad weather is expected to take place during your roof replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to complete.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roof replacement specialist can estimate the hours for the project.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are the most cost-effective materials for your new roof, and just because they are the cheaper option, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. In actuality, you’ll see most houses in your area with asphalt shingling on the roof because they are durable and do a great job of creating that defensive barrier your home needs while being more budget friendly. Plus, they have a simple style that will look good on any house.
However, asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more expensive materials. They typically have a warranty of 15-20 years. But there is the option to buy higher-grade asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
You should replace your roof when repairs just don’t do the job anymore. A roof replacement is necessary if you’re putting up with these types of issues:
- AGE: If your roof is older, the likelihood of it needing to be replaced becomes more pressing. Asphalt shingles are a regular selection for residential houses and these typically have a 15-20 year lifespan. If the roof on your home has aged this much, it’s a wise idea to get regular inspections so you can figure out when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: If your roof is drooping, it's a clue that the plywood decking is damaged. This isn't a good sign, and this indicates you need a roof replacement.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof protects the rest of your home, so it should come as no surprise that the materials used for your roof will deteriorate over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s difficult to come up with an exact amount on how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are a few things that will establish the overall cost. Mostly, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products being used. The price of your new roof will be determined by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing specialist can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Keenesburg, ColoradoHome // Colorado // Keenesburg
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors near Keenesburg, Colorado
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement site that helps you connect with roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors in Keenesburg, Colorado. See what others have to say, communicate directly with the roofing replacement company want to hire, book a service appointment, and more all from one easy-to-use app.
It's important to have a a structure over your head that you can rely on at any time during the year. For a safe home with a roof designed to last, you can hire the best roofing repair and roofing replacement companies through Thumbtack.
Do you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? With the exception of leakage or other obvious concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- Age: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years, so if you know your roof is older than that, it might be time to contact a roofer to come inspect it.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get immediate repairs if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can cause worse issues. Quality roofing repairs will remediate the issue and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters while checking up on your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to seal joints and prevent water penetration. A roofer can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, curled, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by a professional. Regular maintenance services will help you address issues like this and avoid leaks.
Hire a contractor who can make your roofing repair and roofing replacement an easy and satisfactory process. When you’ve found the contractor you want, then it's just requesting a estimate and setting up an appointment to get your roof in order.