Find a roofer in Haxtun, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
Which time is best to get my roof evaluated?
The majority of roofers suggest twice-yearly roof inspections since routine inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not getting an inspection done, any warranty you have could be voided.
What is the typical cost of replacement services from a roofer?
It’s difficult to come up with a precise amount on how much a replacement is going to come out to because there are a few factors that will influence the overall cost. Mostly, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the products used. The price of your new roof will be determined by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be tricky if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What are the typical costs related to repairing a roof?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact a roofer.
Any repairs that are major call for experience and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
During which season should I schedule roofing services?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a popular time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to book time with a professional. This means that winter could be a better time for services.
Many professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the winter, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather conditions. Summer is sort of like winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be dealing with heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and partially uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors in Haxtun, Colorado
Thumbtack will make your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services more convenient in Haxtun, Colorado. Our streamlined platform gives you all the convenience you need, which means you can look through dozens of profiles and come up with some options. We help with the hiring process by giving you access to ratings, pricing information, experience, and more. Start your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair company here on Thumbtack and hire the right candidate for the job.
Our platform also puts together useful data to help you prior to browsing through our network of vetted roofing companies.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Aside from leakage or other obvious issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you know your roof is older than that, it might be time to contact a roofer to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a contractor immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can lead to serious problems. Roofing repairs done by an expert will resolve the problem and avoid replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a good sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters in addition to inspecting your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar or roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by a professional. Routine inspections will also help you address problems like this and prevent leaks.
No one should deal with a damaged roof when there are so many licensed roofers ready to assist. With our streamlined app, you can find the finest roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Haxtun, Colorado. Find the right contractor for your house now.