Find a roofer in Gardner, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the typical price charged by roofing professionals for a replacement project?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a new roof is going to cost you since there are a few things that will influence the total cost. Typically, replacing your roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials used. The cost of your new roof will be determined by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing specialist can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
How much is a contractor's rate to maintain the roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should contact a roofer.
Major repairs do require specialized knowledge and they are going to cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
What is the usual pricing per square foot for roof repair services?
Roofing services can cost about $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Of course, the cost per square foot will vary depending on what materials are being used for the job.
What is the usual period of time to rebuild a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor will be based on the measurements of your roof, but there are also many other things to think about. The average residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you should take into consideration is the projected weather in Gardner, Colorado. Storms will put a damper on work and this will extend the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to finish.
The layout of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofer is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing contractor can estimate a timeline for the job.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies in Gardner, Colorado
Thumbtack is the perfect home management site that helps you hire roofing maintenance contractors in Gardner, Colorado. See what others have to say, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance contractor you’re interested in, schedule an appointment, and more all from one convenient app.
Our site also puts together a wealth of information to help you prior to browsing through our network of qualified roofing professionals.
Routine appointments can help you keep up with any wear-and-tear before it degrades any further and allows you to prolong the lifespan of your roof. How can you tell when you need professional, roofing maintenance services? You may realize there are certain signs of wear such as:
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof. If you know your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofer to come take a look at it.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and needs immediate attention. A roofing repair contractor can fix the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar you may want a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, warped, or missing shingles will need to be replaced by an expert. Routine inspections will also help you address problems like this and avoid leaks.
It's unnecessary to deal with a damaged roof when there are so many qualified contractors ready to help. With our streamlined platform, you can get quality roofing maintenance services in Gardner, Colorado. Find the perfect contractor for your home right away.