Find a roofer in Fruita, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When should I schedule to get roofing services performed?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a common time for roofing services, it can be difficult to book time with a professional. This is why waiting until winter could be a better time to call a contractor.
Many professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more severe weather. Summer is sort of like winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and slightly uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be uncovered.
How much should I expect to pay per square foot for a roofer's services?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the roofing products and the labor. Of course, how expensive it will be will vary depending on what materials are being used for your roof repairs.
What is the typical period of time to rebuild a roof?
The amount of time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement will be based on the measurements of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things involved. The typical roof for a house is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you should take into consideration is the projected weather in Fruita, Colorado. Storms will put a damper on work and this is going to postpone the project. If a storm is expected to take place during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to finish.
The layout of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofing contractor can come up with a timeline for the job.
When is a roof inspection needed?
Most roofing professionals advise getting biannual inspections for your roof since routine check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not getting a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be waived.
Roofing Maintenance Services in Fruita, Colorado
Thumbtack is the perfect home management site that helps you connect with roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors in Fruita, Colorado. See what other customers have to say, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance contractor you’re interested in, book an appointment, and pay all from one convenient app.
It's crucial to have a a structure over your head that you can rely on at any time during the year. For a secure home with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors through Thumbtack.
For the most part you'll know when you need to get in touch with a roofing maintenance company, but listed below are some other aspects to take into account:
- The Age of Your Roof: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you know your roof is older than that, you may want to call a roofer to come inspect it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and needs immediate attention. An established roof repair contractor can fix the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and prevent water penetration. Contact a roofing repair company to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid water leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If you notice some of them are discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you an easy solution to find the best professionals to address your roofing needs. Whether you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is made easier with our app.