Find a roofer in Fort Collins, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Fort Collins, ColoradoRoofing // Colorado // Fort Collins
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When should I schedule to get roofing contractors come out?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a popular time for roofing services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a roofer. This is why winter could be a more convenient time for services.
Many roofers are slow during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of severe weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and partially unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
How much should I expect to pay per square foot for a roofer's services?
Services for your roof can cost around $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Of course, the cost per square foot will vary depending on what materials are being used for your project.
What's the timeframe for a roofer to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor will be based on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also many other factors to consider. The average residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so generally speaking, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the weather forecast in Fort Collins, CO. Storms will make working conditions less than ideal and this is going to extend the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to complete.
The layout of your roof is another factor that you should consider. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofer is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofer can come up with the hours for the project.
When is inspecting my roof necessary?
Most roofing professionals suggest twice-yearly roof inspections since regular inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not getting an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be waived.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors near Fort Collins, CO
Thumbtack is the perfect home management platform that helps you find roofing replacement and roofing repair companies in Fort Collins, CO. See what other customers have to say, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance company want to hire, get a quote, and more all from one convenient app.
It's essential to have a a structure over your head that you can depend on at any time during the year. For a safe home with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing replacement and roofing repair companies through Thumbtack.
For the most part you'll know when you need to call in a roofing repair or roofing replacement company, but listed below are some other things to take into account:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofer can fix the issue right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get immediate repairs if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can lead to serious issues. Roofing repairs done by a professional will remediate the problem and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair specialist will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and stop water. Contact a roofing repair company to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles should be replaced by a professional. Regular repair services will help you address issues like this and prevent leaks.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you a hassle-free solution to find the best professionals for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is streamlined through our app.