Find a roofer in Evans, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Colorado // Evans
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
Which time is best to arrange for a roof inspection?
Many roofing contractors advise getting biannual roof inspections since routine inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not getting an evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
What is the normal cost charged by roofers for a roof replacement project?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are several things that will establish the total cost. Typically, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products used. The cost of your roof replacement will be factored by the products you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What are the typical costs related to fixing a roof?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should contact an expert.
Any repairs that are major call for the attention of a professional and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
When should I plan to get roofing services performed?
No matter what time of year it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a great time for roofing services, it can be difficult to book time with a roofer. This means that waiting until winter could be an easier time to call a roofer.
Many roofing companies are slow during the winter, but you could be putting up with more severe weather. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be putting up with high heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and slightly unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Maintenance Services near Evans, Colorado
Thumbtack will make your search for roofing maintenance services easy in Evans, Colorado. Our streamlined site is easy to navigate, so you can search through dozens of profiles and come up with some options. We assist in the vetting process by giving you useful information to detailed customer reviews, pricing, years in business, and more. Start your search for a roofing maintenance company here on Thumbtack and hire the best candidate for the job.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is needed to keep their property in a favorable condition. It’s smart to keep on top of repairs to avoid having to pay the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Do you need roofing maintenance services? Apart from having leaks or other obvious problems, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof. If you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to call a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get immediate repairs if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can cause worse problems. Quality roofing repairs will remediate the issue and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are built to allow snow and rain to stream through the valleys and into your gutters. When there are shingles missing or they're falling apart, you may get some leakage.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing lets water get to the sealed joints. Contact a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more damages.
Find a contractor who can make your roofing maintenance a streamlined process. When you’ve found the right fit, it’s just a matter of requesting a estimate and scheduling an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.