Find a roofer in Evans, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The amount of time it takes to replace a roof is dependent on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things to think about. The typical residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so normally, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the weather forecast in Evans, CO. Storms will put a stop to work and this will extend the timeline. If a storm is expected to take place during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is an important factor that you should consider. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roof replacement professional will be able to approximate a timeline for the project.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
The most affordable style of roof is going to be asphalt shingles, and just because they are the cheaper option, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. In fact, you’ll see most residential properties in your neighborhood with asphalt shingles on their roofs since they are strong and do a fantastic job of protecting your property while being the affordable option. Plus, they have a simple style that will look good on any residential property.
Asphalt shingles do wear out faster and require some attention more often than the more pricier materials. They usually have a warranty of 15-20 years. But there is the option to get top-quality asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
You should replace your roof when repairs won't hold up. A roof replacement is necessary if you’re dealing with these kinds of issues:
- AGE: If your roof is older, the likelihood of having it be replaced becomes more pressing. Asphalt shingles are a regular choice for residential houses and these usually have a 15-20 year warranty. When the roof on your property is around this age, it’s a wise choice to get routine inspections in order to determine when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: Sagging is a sign that the deck plywood is rotted. This isn't ideal, and this does mean you need your roof replaced.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof protects the rest of your property, so there should be no surprise that the materials used for your roof will deteriorate over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s difficult to narrow down how much a roof replacement is going to come out to since there are a few things that will influence the total cost. Usually, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be calculated by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more intricate since you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to decipher the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Evans, ColoradoHome // Colorado // Evans
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors near Evans, CO
You can rely on Thumbtack to simplify your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Evans, CO. Our streamlined site gives you all the convenience you need, so you can look through a range of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We assist in the hiring process by giving you useful information to detailed customer reviews, pricing information, experience, and more. Start your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair contractor here on Thumbtack and hire the best professional for your project.
It's essential to have a roof you can rely on for your house throughout any season. For a secure house with a roof made to last, you can hire the best roofing replacement and roofing repair companies through Thumbtack.
Most of the time you'll know when you need to call in a roofing replacement or roofing repair professional, but listed below are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- Leaking: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are indicative of a leaky roof. A professional roofer can make repairs as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Warps or Buckling: The boards used for decking can warp or bend under pressure.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are designed to allow snow and rain to stream through the valleys downward to your gutters. When there aren't any shingles in place or they've deteriorated, you may get some leakage.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and prevent water penetration. Contact a roofing maintenance contractor to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, warped, or missing shingles should be replaced by a roofer. Regular inspections will also help you address issues like this and prevent leaks.
Hire someone who can make your roofing replacement and roofing repair an easy and satisfactory process. Once you’ve found the right fit, it’s just a matter of requesting a quote and booking an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.