Find a roofer in Divide, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the recommended timing for scheduling a roof inspection?
Most roofers suggest twice-yearly inspections for your roof since routine check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
How do roofers typically price labor for a replacement?
It’s hard to pinpoint exactly how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are a few things that will establish the overall cost. Typically, a new roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials being used. The cost of your new roof will be determined by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be challenging if your roof is more intricate since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What kind of prices are related to repairing a roof?
In the matter of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a roofing professional.
Any repairs that are major do require experience and they are going to cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
When should I schedule to get roofing services performed?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a good time for these services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a contractor. This means that waiting later in the year could be a better time to schedule.
A lot of roofing contractors have more down time during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more severe weather conditions. And summer has the same issue as winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and slightly unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors in Divide, CO
Thumbtack is the perfect home management platform that helps you connect with roofing maintenance professionals in Divide, CO. See what experiences other customers have had, communicate directly with the roofing replacement company want to hire, book an appointment, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
Our app also collects a wealth of information to help you before you start sifting through our database of vetted roofing contractors.
Regularly, scheduled inspections can help you stay on top of any wear-and-tear before it gets worse and allows you to extend the life of your roof. So, how do you know when you need roofing maintenance services? You may realize there are certain things to look out for, such as:
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof. If you know your roof is older than that, it might be time to call a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a roofer immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can lead to worse problems. Roofing repairs done by an expert will resolve the problem and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters in addition to inspecting your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and prevent water. Contact a roofing maintenance contractor to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, curled, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by a professional. Routine maintenance services will help you address problems like this and avoid leaks.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with a hassle-free option to find the best contractors to address your roofing needs. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is made easier through our platform.