Find a roofer in Denver, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are the most budget friendly solution for your new roof, and just because they are the lower-cost product, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. In fact, you’ll see most residential properties in your area with asphalt shingling on the roof because they are strong and serve the purpose of protecting your home while being more budget friendly. Plus, they have a simple style that will look good on any residential property.
However, asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more pricier options. They typically have a 15-20 year lifespan. But you can always buy higher-grade asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
You should replace your roof when fixing up sections just don’t cut it anymore. A roof replacement is necessary if you’re putting up with these types of issues:
- AGE: When your roof has aged, the likelihood of it needing to be replaced is greater. Asphalt shingles are a regular selection for residential homes and these usually have a lifespan of 15-20 years. When your roof has aged this much, it’s a wise choice to get routine inspections so you can figure out when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: Sagging is a sign that the deck plywood is damaged. This isn't a good sign, and this does mean you need your roof replaced.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof defends the rest of your home, so there should be no surprise that the materials used for your roof will get worn out over time.
What time of year is best to replace a roof?
No matter what time of year it is, you can get your roof replaced. However, fall is the most common time of year for a roof replacement. Since it is a great time for these services, it can be a challenge to book time with a contractor. This means that winter could be a more convenient time to schedule.
Many professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more severe weather. Summer is sort of like winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with high heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roof replacements. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and slightly unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
Why is a good roof important?
The reason why a quality roof is so fundamental for you is because it provides security for your home, enhances your home’s curb appeal, and makes your home more energy efficient.
The roof is the barrier that provides security for the rest of your house. It blocks out wind, rain, hail, snow, falling objects, and more. So if your roof is in bad condition, your home could develop some leaks, and this can cause other issues.
Your roof also does a lot for your curb appeal. Because it’s such an essential component of your home, a roof in good condition illustrates a great deal of stability. If you were looking to sell, a buyer would be much more excited about your home if it has a solid, stable roof over it.
Lastly, everyone is content with an energy efficient property. It means your energy bills are lower and that your house maintains a consistent temperature.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Denver, ColoradoHome // Colorado // Denver
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors in Denver, Colorado
When you need roofing maintenance services in Denver, Colorado, there's a convenient way to find them. The roofing professionals you'll discover on our site have the experience you’re searching for. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is put in place and that you get quality services on your roofing repairs.
It's crucial to have a roof you can depend on for your house throughout any season. For a secure house with a roof made to last, you can hire the best roofing maintenance contractors through Thumbtack.
For the most part you'll know when you need to reach out to a roofing replacement or roofing repair contractor, but here are some other things to take into account:
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of a leaky roof. A good roofer can fix the issue right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a roofer immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can cause worse issues. Professional roofing repairs will resolve the problem and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters while inspecting your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar you may want a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, warped, or missing shingles should be swapped out with new ones by an expert. Routine inspections will also help you address issues like this and prevent leaks.
Find a company that can make your roofing maintenance a streamlined and satisfactory process. When you’ve found the right fit, it’s just a matter of requesting a quote and scheduling an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.