Find a roofer in Crowley, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the appropriate occasion to schedule an inspection for my roof?
The majority of roofers recommend biannual inspections for your roof since regular check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to think about is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be voided.
What is the standard cost charged by roofers for a replacement job?
It’s hard to come up with an exact amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are a few things that will establish the total cost. Typically, replacing your roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the job and the materials being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be factored by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to determine the square footage of your roof and give you a better estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
How much should I estimate to fix my roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact a roofer.
Major repairs call for experience and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
During which time of the year should I book an appointment for my roofing project?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a good time for these services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a contractor. This means that waiting until winter could be an easier time to call a contractor.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more erratic weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and slightly uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Maintenance Services in Crowley, Colorado
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management platform that helps you connect with roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors in Crowley, Colorado. See what others have to say, communicate directly with the roofing replacement contractor want to hire, book an appointment, and pay all from one convenient app.
Our site also collects a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our network of vetted roofing contractors.
Routine appointments can help you stay on top of any wear-and-tear before it gets worse and lets you prolong the lifespan of your roof. How can you tell when you need professional, roofing replacement and roofing repair services? You may notice certain signs of wear including:
- The Age of Your Roof: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a critical problem and requires immediate attention. An established roof repair contractor can fix the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters in addition to examining your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar or roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, curled, or missing shingles will need to be replaced by a roofer. Regular inspections will also help you address issues like this and avoid leaks.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with a convenient way to find the best contractors to address your roofing needs. No matter if you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is streamlined with our app.