Find a roofer in Clark, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What's the estimated time needed for constructing a new roof?
The amount of time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement really depends on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The average residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so normally, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into account is the projected weather in Clark, Colorado. Poor weather will put a stop to work and this is going to postpone the project. If bad weather is expected to take place during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The layout of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing specialist can come up with a timeline for the project.
Which time is best to set up my roof evaluated?
Many roofers suggest twice-yearly roof inspections since regular check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to consider is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
How do roofers generally price labor for roof replacement?
It’s hard to come up with an exact amount on how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are a few factors that will establish the overall cost. Typically, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials used. The cost of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be challenging if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
What is the expected cost for roof maintenance services?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major do require specialized knowledge and they are going to cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services in Clark, Colorado
If you need to hire a roofing repair or roofing replacement company in Clark, Colorado, there's a convenient way to go about it. The roofing experts featured on Thumbtack have the experience you’re searching for. You can find someone who takes the effort to make sure that the finest customer service is provided and that you get quality services on your roofing project.
Our app also collects useful data to help you prior to sifting through our network of vetted roofing companies.
For the most part you'll know when you need to call in a roofing repair or roofing replacement contractor, but here are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- Leaking: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are indicative of a leaky roof. A professional roofer can make repairs as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get immediate repairs if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can cause worse problems. Quality roofing repairs will resolve the issue and avoid replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters while inspecting your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Broken flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Contact a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, curled, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by a roofer. Regular inspections will also help you address problems like this and avoid leaks.
Find a contractor who can make your roofing replacement and roofing repair a streamlined process. Once you’ve found the company you want, it’s just a matter of getting your quote and setting up an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.